Reserve Pool Times & Information
Daily hours will be: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. SUNDAY through THURSDAY
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY-SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK-CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED
The pool is a privilege of living in our community, and it is the responsibility of all residents to ensure its quality.
- Children under the age of fifteen (15) must supervised by a responsible party who is fifteen (15) or older.
- No more than Four (4) guests per household will be allowed. It is anticipated that in peak times the pool may from time to time become crowded, residents are asked to be courteous and limit their guests at these times. The pool will not be available for private parties. Guest policy may change as resident use increases. Policy changes will be posted at the pool.
- Because there is NO lifeguard on duty, it is up to ALL residents to make sure the rules of the pool are known to
their children and guests. Residents will be responsible for any damage or acts of their children and guests. These rules are to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our residents.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn always. No Cut-offs! Larger inflatables are not allowed.
- NO Horseplay, running, excessive splashing, rude or inappropriate language, or any other activity will be allowed that could be considered dangerous, disruptive, or offensive to
- ABSOLUTELY NO glass objects of any kind, gum, alcohol, littering, drugs or cigarettes are permitted in and around the pool area. When glass is found in the pool area, the pool must be shut down for cleaning.
- Please deposit cans, paper and other debris in appropriate trashcans
- Pets are not allowed in the pool
- No radios, speakers or any other sound-amplifying device may be used in a manner to disrupt others utilizing the pool Owners are asked to use headphones when possible.
- Baby Pool: Adults must remain in the baby pool area with children AT ALL TIMES! Swim diapers are required for all children not potty
- Owner/Management is not responsible for the loss of any personal There will be no lost and found all items will be disposed of daily
- Owner/Management shall have complete authority to enforce all rules. Residents and guests shall comply with owner/management decisions for the safety of all
Given that your use of the pool key fob, the community pool, and the amenities attached to the community pool is completely voluntary, you expressly accept the risks thereof. You agree, on behalf of yourself and all members of your household, waive any claim against and to release The Reserve HOA and all of its agents, officers, directors, representatives, volunteers, and employees from any liability whatsoever in connection with your use of these amenities. You further agree, on behalf of yourself and all members of your household, to indemnify, hold harmless, and release The Reserve HOA from and against any and all claims and causes of action of every kind arising from physical or emotional injuries and/or damages which you may incur as a result of or relating to your use of the community pool, the amenities attached thereto, and/or including injuries and/or damages sustained because of the negligence of The Reserve HOA association. Additionally, because community pool access is restricted only to residents, you represent and warrant that you will not allow non-resident guests to access the community pool unless and/or until specifically authorized in writing by The Reserve HOA.
ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING ANYWHERE IN THE POOL